Put your eggs in different baskets
- Are all your assets in several accounts in the same bank?
- Are all your assets in one country and one currency?
- Are all your real estate holdings in the United States?
Although portfolio diversification is customarily explained with respect to the financial markets, the same underlying principles apply to all assets comprising our client's portfolios and lifestyles. Aurora Capital Strategies creates asset allocation strategies appropriate for each client. Comprehensive asset allocation involves the distribution of assets among various classes of investment vehicles, such as stocks, bonds, real estate, certificates of deposit and insurance.
Our programs offer a simple diversification strategy to:
- Eliminate/minimize exposure to company-specific risk
- Minimize or reduce national systematic risk
- Moderate short-term effects on portfolio value
A well-diversified portfolio is one that is exposed only to market risk within asset classes and includes a variety of significantly diverse investment vehicles. Don't you agree?
Contact us today to receive our Periscope Plan
white paper and Individual Portfolio Diversification